A Hybrid Mattress Like No Other
Our revolutionary Buoyancy Foam has 400%ore support than regular memory foam. We then further enhance your sleep experience with the Rolls Royce of Comfort from 1,000 smart support coils vs the typical 300 springs.
The result" Pure bliss.
Two Sides For the Price of One
Two sided mattresses used to be common. Then manufacturers decided to double their profits by halving your bed. We believe in value and longevity so have brought this great design back. Just flip your Idle to up to double the life!
Unbeatable 18-Month Trial
Try Idle in your home with the worlds longest 100%ree sleep trial.
Warranty Without End
Our warranty lasts a lifetime and even cover body impressions.
Easy & Free Returns
If things dont work out, returns are easy and free. No questions asked.
- Thermocool fabric is designed to work with the bodys natural thermal Capabilities. It helps you to feel warm when you are cold and cool when you feel hot.
- - Free of Carcinogenic Chemicals, Gases, Toxins, HCN, HCI, and Bromine
- 1" of IDLE contouring foam quilted into the cover for added softness & comfort.
- 2" IDLE Cooling Buoyancy Foam. Our custom blended foam reacts faster than memory foam and has better support with up to 4x better pressure relief, all while sleeping cooler.
- 1" Supportive Transition Foam Layer
- These coils provide world-class support throughout the mattress and reduce motion transfer to limit the disturbance of motion from your partner, children or your pet.
- For easy handling of the mattress Since IDLE Mattresses are 2 sided once you flip your mattress you have the same layers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.