How are you able to beat the big names on price?
We believe that if you have the right service, educate your customer, great product, and really desire to help and serve your community than you don't need to play the retail games of finding "A" locations, having only "name brands", and spending $$millions$$ of dollars a year in marketing. Because we are appointment only, pay less in our rent, and source only from manufacturers that believe in HIGH quality and LOW overhead, we are able to pass all the savings to YOU without negotiating on quality. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!
How do I know when it’s time for a new mattress?
Mattresses should last between 8-10 years, so if you’re within that window, it’s probably time to start your search. If you notice visible wear and tear or sagging, you may want to think about investing in a new mattress. We spend one third of our lives sleeping, so a good mattress is important for healthy and long lasting sleep.
Below are some signs that your mattress has lost its support.
- You wake up tired or achy
- You tend to sleep better at other places than at home (such as a hotel)
- Your mattress shows visible signs of wear (it's saggy or lumpy)
- Rotating your mattress no longer provides the desired comfort change
- Your mattress is 5-8 years old (this depends on the type of mattress you have along with the factors listed above)
What are the measurements of different mattress sizes?
- Twin: 39” x 74”
- Twin Extra Long (XL): 39” x 80”
- Full: 54" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- California King: 72" x 84"
What is the best type of mattress for a side sleeper?
If you sleep mostly on your side, you will want to look for a softer to more moderate firmness that allows the mattress to conform to the shape of your body. Foam mattresses, like those in our iBnB and American Sleep Gel lines, offer many advantages to side sleepers.
What is the best bed for sleeping on your stomach?
If you’re a stomach sleeper, it’s very important that you focus on buying the most supportive mattress you can find. You will want a medium to slightly more firm mattress so relieve pressure from the midsection.
What is the best bed for Children?
Children require much more sleep than adults do and it is one of the crucial parts of a child's development (Physical, mental, and emotional). As they transition out of the crib (which should be on the firmer side) to the big girl/boy bed there are a few things to consider:
- Will this be a mattress you want the child to grow into or out of? Like shoes, children will either out grow the support or comfort style of the mattress or they can grow into it.
- Does your little boy or girl sleep hot?
- When you wake them up in the morning, are they usually on their back, side, or stomach?
We have found that more parents are seeing a difference in their child's life when their quality of sleep is considered. So, the answer to the FAQ would depend on how you answer the questions above. Feel free to call or message me for more information on this questions.
A split mattress will give couples the option to choose different comfort levels for each side of the bed. Choose 2 Twin XL, 2 Queen or 2 California King mattresses, make sure they are the same height and place them on top of a split King-size box spring or foundation.
Will your mattresses work with my existing box spring/foundation?
Mattress foundations ultimately extend the life of your mattress and supports it evenly distributing weight and eliminating sagging. Your salesperson can help you decide if you need to purchase the foundation with your mattress.
What kind of sheets do I need for my new mattress?
The depth (profile) of your mattress will dictate the type of sheet you should use. In general, Standard sheets will work on mattresses between 7”-14” while Deep or Extra Deep sheets are recommended for mattresses 15” and up.
What does it mean when I see the CertiPUR-US® logo on your product?
CertiPUR-US® is a certification program administered by a not-for-profit organization.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Do I need to flip my mattress?
We don’t recommend flipping most of these mattresses. Today’s mattresses are made to last without being flipped, though we do recommend that you rotate your bed at least two to four times a year to refresh its comfort and help minimize body impressions.
How do I care for my new mattress?
The first thing we recommend you purchase is a mattress protector to protect your new investment. Do not get your mattress wet or use any cleaning products. Vacuum your mattress for a deep clean.
What can I do about body impressions on my mattress?
We do recommend that you rotate your bed at least two to four times a year to refresh its comfort and help minimize body impressions.