3 - 18 Month SLEEP TRIAL
Like most brand-new things, there’s going to be a bit of an adjustment period. Think of it like a brand-new pair of running shoes. It will take time for your body to adjust to your new mattress and vice versa. In fact, studies show most people experience some initial level of discomfort with their new mattress. Because of this, we ask you to sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to allow for this adjustment period. After those first 30 nights, if you are still not completely comfortable, we will do our best to match you to your right mattress within 90- 544 nights of your original mattress delivery date. (length of time depends on product selected)
Subject to the above guidelines, our Sleep Trial is valid (with the purchase of a mattress protector) for one exchange per purchase of equal or greater value, which must be done within allotted time frame of the delivery date of your original mattress. You may exchange your mattress once, with a return delivery fee (price depends on distance), and receive, as credit toward the purchase price of a different mattress of equal or greater value (If new mattress is less expensive there will be no refund given). There is NO restock fee of any kind on the exchange.
GA. Mattress Brokers is unable to exchange stained, unsanitary, or damaged mattresses under the Sleep Trial. That’s why we highly recommend using a waterproof mattress protector to help keep your new mattress clean. In addition, we recommend keeping all original tags on your mattress. If you remove the law tag from the mattress or foundation, it will void the Sleep Trial. Please note that our Sleep Trial is not valid on warranty exchanges, clearance merchandise, floor models, pillows, mattress protectors, adjustable bases, furniture or other accessories.
Nectar Mattress - 365 Night Sleep Trial
Dreamcloud Mattresses - 365 Night Sleep Trial
Idle Sleep - 18 Month (544 Night) Sleep Trial
Country Living - 18 Month (544 Night) Sleep Trial
Southerland | Heritage | Bedgear - 90 Night Sleep Trial
You wouldn’t run a marathon in a brand new pair of shoes, because they’re not broken in yet. Mattresses are very similar. Your new mattress needs time to adjust to your body, so we’re giving you this trial period to make sure every night’s sleep is exactly how you dreamed it.
Here are a few key ways to break into your mattress to ensure it’s perfect:
- Let it breathe. It’s tempting to dress it up in new bedding, but give it a few hours to settle and get some oxygen flow.
- Put on the pressure. Try walking around on it gently or using your hands and feet to apply some pressure to loosen it up.
- Bring on the heat. This is especially important if your new mattress is memory foam. Heat helps it soften up even more.
- Be patient. It’ll take some time for it to adjust to your body, usually around 3 weeks. Sleep on it every night for a minimum of 21 nights so your mattress can get to know you.
- Good Impressions. Every mattress, particularly softer ones, will get some sort of conformance to your unique shape. Like a shoe molding to your foot. THIS IS A GOOD THING! Yet, it may create the appearance of breaking down. If the conformance is greater than 1.5” then and only then is there a concern and we will gladly get you taken care of with a speedy warranty claim.
90 DAY LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
We guarantee the best quality at the best prices. Subject to the following terms, we will beat any advertised price by 10%. If you find the same— or a comparable — mattress set advertised for less than your invoiced price within 60 days of purchase, simply bring the advertisement to ga. Mattress Brokers attention, and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for 110% of the price difference, within three weeks.
Ex: You find a mattress for $100 after buying the same or comparable mattress from gMB for $200 ($100 price difference). If this ever happened, then gMB would refund you $110 back to you.
Our 90 Night Low Price Guarantee does not apply to clearance items, floor models, vendor rollbacks/rebates, special purchases, promotional items, door-busters or discontinued merchandise. Merchandise offered for sale on auction sites (e.g., eBay, Craigslist, etc.) is excluded from the 90 Night Low Price