Named after a charming Hudson Valley hamlet in the Northeast, this mid-tier mattress serves up the kind of sleep you can only find in the countryside: cool, fresh and serene.
Masterfully crafted with 4 inches of foam for added comfort and give, teamed with another 8 inches of supportive coils - this hybrid mattress combines cooling technology with classic mattress engineering. It covers every base - including excellent back and shoulder support. So you can just lie back, close your eyes and get ready to visit your happy place, wherever that may be.
Highest-Quality Mattress, Premium Benefits
For All Credit Levels
- Cooling Cover- Advanced super cooling fabric you can feel on contact. This premium fabric feels fresh to the touch and ensures a cooler, more comfortable sleep from NIGHT ONE.
- 2" Quilt - Durable contouring foam quilted directly into the cover for added softness and comfort
- 1" Copper- Infused Memory Foam - This pressure relieve foam features super-conductive copper beads which draws heat away from the your body for cooler, fresher, sleep.
- 1" Medium HD Poly - This transition layer provides extra deep support for proper body alignment, meaning you stay comfy all night long
- 8" Zoned Coil Unit - 3 Individually wrapped coil zones provide extra support where you need it most. With coils layered from edge-to-edge across the width of the mattress, the durable coild unit provides excellent edge support.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.