GUARDSMAN 10 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
Guardsman Adjustable Bed Base Protection Plan
Guardsman Adjustable bed base protection plan will furnish or pay for parts and labor to repair or replace your bed or its component parts that suffer mechanical or structural failure, including:
- Mechanisms (including inclining, reclining, heating, and vibrating) and
- Electrical components (including motors, wiring, and remote operation devices).
Guardsman Adjustable bed protection plan will provide service under this Plan only for damage:
- Arising from normal usage of Your Bed during the term of the Plan;
- To a component part of Your Bed that was originally installed by the manufacturer;
- If the damaged components were covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty or an extended warranty covering Your Bed;
- That is not listed in the “What is Not Covered” section.
Guardsman will provide coverage only for that portion of the original manufacturer’s warranty that has expired. For example, if the warranty for labor has expired but the warranty for parts remains in effect, then We will be responsible only for the labor required to repair or replace component parts of Your Bed or to replace Your Bed as provided by this Plan.
Download the full 10 year extended warranty contract to view the terms in detail (PDF).